Saturday, January 26, 2008

SKIP ABC Freebie

If you haven't been over to Digitreats

She is creating a wonderful ABC kit for girls and boys. This is a fantastic idea and lots people are getting in on it and creating different things for it. It will be a huge kit by the time it is done.

Here's a peek for you



ABC SKIP of course is my favourite one and so I made something to add to it.
Here is my lowly freebie contribution, some word art. I can't go as fast as these ladies do. :)



You can download it here

Now I realize people will be using different words for their A page. So I am willing to make some with different A words. So post your request in the comments section and I will see what I can do.

6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! How about:

A is for Attitude

Karen M in FL said...

Thank you for your contribution. This has been so much fun not only getting the digitreat's wonderful things but finding all these great treats hidden away in other blogs. Its like a great Easter egg hunt and Christmas all rolled into one. A is for Adventure

Anonymous said...

This is very cute! What a great idea, thank you so much.

Carole N. said...

I love your word art and what a great idea. Thanks for contributing and sharing it with us.

Here are a few ideas for you.

adventurous
affectionate
amazing
ambitious
amusing
angelic
artistic
athletic
award-winning
awesome

Anonymous said...

Thank you. These are great.