Saturday, January 12, 2008

Kit Idea

Here is my kit idea


An Orginization one

I am trying to make little signs for my 3 year old in her room so she knows where everything is. Problem is she can't read. So a kit with little elements like hangers, shirts (long sleeves and short) socks, shoes, hats, pants, toys books, everything that can possibly be in a kids room. It would have little tag templates that you make your little sign on. For example 4 tags on a 4x6 sheet. So kit would need girly papers and boyish papers and an alpha and all the elements. As well as a template for a door sign to put the kids name on.

and that's the idea.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I think that's a great idea!

AdronsCatherine said...

What a wonderful idea! I have been thinking about doing the same type of thing for my 3 year old, but I was also thinking about making pictures of the clothing items that would be big enough to decoupage on her drawers....