Sunday, January 27, 2008

SKIP ABC B Freebie

Thank you to everyone who left a comment. I really appreciate that you took the time.

I couldn't decide which words I liked better to use on my ABC book so I made 2. I also changed it around a bit. I like the tag better. I remade the A as well and will upload it later on tonight. I think these look better than the A! I don't know if I should stick with the same type of letters through the whole book. What is everyone else doing? I started the boy letters but they aren't going as fast. LOL

Anyways here is the preview




You can download it here

In other news here is my latest LO.


I used the January 2008 SAS-y Cinnamon Mega Kit

Great kit. I am getting a lot of use out of it.

Anyways I am out of here. I have a 25 man raid on Grulls Lair and most of you don't know what that is, but for those that do

ALLIANCE FTW

8 comments:

Terebene said...

Thanks for the words!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much

Lots of luv

Chris

Kathy's Scraps said...

I like them both, but would have to say the A is my favorite...so far! I think you should mix and match them throughout the alphabet. Thanks!

Karen M in FL said...

Thank you these are so cute.

Lois B said...

Can you tell me what font you are using? Maybe I could make some of my own. I was thinking maybe you could make a template for each letter and we could add our own word if we new what the font was. What do you think? Would be easier than you making extra words for us.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so ever much!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHA!
I Know what it is ...
HORDE FTW!

Anonymous said...

Hi --

I hope you're going to continue doing the Skip ABC word art add-ons. I think you did a great job on them, and they were a great addition to the kit.