Friday, January 11, 2008

Sasy January Color Challenge Freebie

For this months challenge we had to design a mini kit. Loads of fun. I don't really care for these colors, I am more a pink kind of gal. Took me awhile and I think I did more tutorial reading than actually designing but I have finished it. I didn't really fool around with papers too much. Will have to learn more before I can make them. Word Art though is lots of fun. Right up my alley!

Anyways here's the preview
Not bad eh? for my first shot at it anyways...it's all about presentation I think! LOL
Anyways here's the link for you to DOWNLOAD

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. You can be totally honest, it's all anon anyways and I can just say "whatever" and delete your comment if I don't like it.

That's the genius of this blog! :)~~~~


Hiya Ang!!

10 comments:

Boo said...

I loved this so much, I grabbed it myself. Cannot believe its your first ever. Great job. Thanks so much for taking part
Hugs
Boo x

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Great Kit and I LOVE your wordart! Thanks :)

Brittney said...

Hey Girl!! You won one of my free kits! OH! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Email me at designerbrittney at gmail dot com to claim your prize!!

xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I can not believe this is your first! You asked for us to be totally honest - so here goes: you are an amazingly talented girl! i am soooooo impressed!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice kit! thanks for sharing!!!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome job for your first!! I'm more of a pink girl myself, but I love what you have done and the wordart is superb! thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit - hard to believe that it's your first - the designs are superb!
Love the word art!

Yelowflower said...

Thank you so much for sharing your talent. ;o)

Linder said...

Thanks so much! The quote you selected is so motivating - I will definitely use this to create a page.

Anonymous said...

This kit is fantastic! Amazing that this is your first! Great job and thank you for sharing!!