Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Well I have joined the club and started a blog

Every single digital scrapper seems to have one, so I can't be the only one who has no link on MY name. I am not sure exactly what I will put up here and how much time I will spend on it. Since I am likely talking to myself I guess it doesn't really matter anyways! :)

Just a little background on me. I have been paper scrapping for about 3 years now and just recently started to scrap digitally. I try not to think of all my paper supplies gathering dust. Best we not speak of that. I already have a lot of blogs that I read daily, so while I am thinking who needs another blog to read...I repeat I cannot be the only one without a link on her name. It makes me unworthy somehow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really can keep on eye on what you're up to now! lol

AngScraps said...

how fun to see that you have a blog! So, do tell...who's blogs do you read regularly?