Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Creative Team Announcement

I have been asked to be on the Creative Team for Digitreats which is very flattering considering I have only been doing this for roughly a month or so.

As I am sure you all did, at one point, I was on a downloading "freebie" race and I came upon her site. Her kits were actually the first ones that "clicked" for me and I created some great layouts with them. Of course I had to show someone, so why not the person who made them. One thing led to another and here I am.

So as my hardrive gets fuller and fuller, I am creating some great layouts with her kits. She is really a wonderful designer so check her out if you get a chance.

1 comment:

AngScraps said...

congrats on being on the DT at Digitreats! I'll have to go check it out, even tho' I haven't attempted the digi world yet. Perhaps I'll be inspired there : )